Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Evanesence_

_Evanesence_

Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:43 pm

now we r belong together ..
so ...
wut about making vote to which our union's job
idk that's will be fine or some guys here wanna be free
iam w8ing the Reply ^^
ThnX all Wink
Back to top Go down
__ThE_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:00 am

nah sux..... for what...lets say... we be all thiefs... there are neveer enough trader on the run that it would be fun if we had a union job day......

lets say we are all trader/hunters...

right...if we do a union 5* we would get raped so fast cause its big and the spys are rly everywhere.... so KLAIN and ZELAL would be there fast and that would be the end.... if everyone takes that what he like.. we could help eachother... if someone pvp at dw and sees a trader coming out he can look how many stars and tell the thiefs of the union... and high traders/ hunter do always get a oppposite to help Razz
Back to top Go down
_Evanesence_

_Evanesence_

PostSubject: Re: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:49 am

iam agree with u
then the vote now is
Thiefs:2
trader/hunters:0
we need more votes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Br0KenSt4ff

Br0KenSt4ff

PostSubject: Re: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:51 pm

hummm ....

prefer Hunter ! cuz the most of us are hunter's/trader's !! ...

that what should we do .. ^^
Back to top Go down
__ThE_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:09 pm

wtf? if you even agree with me why are we still voteing Oo.. and i never said thief Oo if then i say hunter/trader...

and still union logo and union job are 2 diffrent things i tell you know.....

if you force to have a whole union with the same job... you will get leavers... nothing else...i would be one of them...cause thats just to much.....

so Krunk... if you read this... close this topic....since you the union leader... i dont do it... cause i dont know how you think about this
Back to top Go down
_Evanesence_

_Evanesence_

PostSubject: Re: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 pm

O.o Sry ReVeNgE iam dosen't read ur Post good
then
Thiefs:1 (_Evanesence_)
trader/hunters:2 (ReVeNgE and Br0ken)
iam Voted to be thief cuz i c the strongs players are thiefs if we r treaders and trying to make tread ....we will lose Sad
Back to top Go down
__ThE_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 am

_Evanesence_ wrote:
O.o Sry ReVeNgE iam dosen't read ur Post good
then
Thiefs:1 (_Evanesence_)
trader/hunters:2 (ReVeNgE and Br0ken)
iam Voted to be thief cuz i c the strongs players are thiefs if we r treaders and trying to make tread ....we will lose Sad

yea but IF (eventhough if we do this i leave) we do that i say we dont join the winning team..then it gets boring like hell and zeus is already boring...joining the sun players team just sux...not hard to win job wars or stuff....

i like the challenge so i stay hunter.....
Back to top Go down
__ThE_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:54 am

to make this easier i make a new topic and close this one...pls vote and comment your decision in the "What Job shall union Be" threat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D   Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey^^ iam not joking this Time :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silkroad Online :: Union Discussion-
Jump to: